Sunday, November 11, 2007

madness is radness

quote:

"it's much easier to pick someone up if they are unconscious." - a sunday morning brunch comment that woke me up a bit.

so, who would have thought that Griese would go down and Rexie would have a chance, in the manyeth of his 11th hours, to redeem himself. did he? no. did i pick him up on my fantasy team to bench him just in case? yes.

see, i believe in hard work - and grossman works hard, so they say. i care not how many interceptions he has thrown, how silly he looks in interviews when people ask tough questions, how he seems to lack peripheral vision altogether, and i will trust that he can at least warm my hypothetical fantasy bench better than Damon Huard, who I had for quarterback this week (in place of Tom Brady who is on a bye week) and who earned a solemn negative 3 points for my team.

2 notes: 1. i'm still going to win this week. 2. just in case you're wondering, i'm 1st in my fantasy league, and i DO take pride in it. i like to tell random people on the street how hypothetically killer my team is, like the fine employees at Wendy's.

cheers.

No comments: