Thursday, October 25, 2007

powerful elastic cords

quote: "kumquat, vonderfulen, ploop"
The three current favorite words of our domicile.

Halloween is on the horizon, and for the first time I can remember since my mother had complete artistic control over my Halloween costume, I have a costume before the day of Halloween. I remember a couple years ago I found an over-sized sweater, ripped jeans and a grey newsies hat in my closet and I called myself an Irish Longshoresmen. I don't know if such a thing exists, however, I can tell you that the title of the costume did me well. The costume, a collection of mismatched oversized clothes that most nearly represented a homeless newpaper boy, did not do me quite as well.

Situation 1 (over loud music):
Hey! How are you doing?!
Great! What are you?
Oh, I'm a scottish longshoremen! *
Ha, OK.
(exeunt)

Note * I changed the title throughout the night, due to varying sobriety, lack of known distinguishing traits between Scottish and Irish Longshoresmen, complete idioticness.

Situation 2 (in the bathroom, over peeing, music in order of disturbance):
Pregnant Pause
Dude, what are you?
Pregnant Pause
(Exuent)

Happy Halloween everyone. Tis' the weekend for parties. Drive safe, avoid eggs.

Oh, and if you do see me, I'll have a whip. That's my only clue. Dismissed.

No comments: